I inquired about fixing some problems with my driveway and found a company called "DRIVEWAY DOCTOR" in Des Moines, Iowa.Upon contacting ADAM COLLINS, he answered the phone as WESTERN WATERPROOFING.
When I told him about the ad I saw for Driveway doctor he told me to call him on another number because the number I called was for the company he worked for. When I finally spoke to him he informed me that he would come to my home and do an evaluation. He did and I engaged in allowing him to do business. On the day my driveway was services, Adam bragged about how he could offer me a deal because he got the materials from the company he worked for "Western Waterproofing" for free.
I noticed that the equipment he was using had Western's name on it. He then told me if I referred my neighbor he would take $400 off my service. My neighbor and I both agreed to have work done. However, shortly after the work was done, both our driveways developed cracks.
When I called Adam to complain, he hung up on me. I then called the company he worked for and had seen on the equipment Adam used. I asked the receptionist is Adam Collins worked there and was told he did. I then asked if Adam was the residential specialist and was told that Western Did not handle residential repairs.
This interested me considering that I HAD work done and PAID FOR IT. Upon being connected to Adam, I told Adam who I was and then told me Adam Collins didn't work there. He pretended to not know anything about it and asked that I not call that number again.
This is a shady employee of a company who clearly doesn't know that their employee steals their equipment on the weekends to do personal work to pocket the money himself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Driveway Work
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."